Sunday, February 27, 2011
Long Overdue
It’s been way over a month since my last post. I’m ridiculous, and I already knew that I’m not a consistent person with these things so I’m not mad. Update since my last post, I’m no longer angry with a certain friend. In fact, we are right back where we started freshman year. I have her genuine friendship back, one thing I’ve been lost without since Seattle. Also, looking back at previous posts I noticed that I often refer to rap music. I hardly ever listen to rap music! [that’s a lie, I do it all the time when I’m by myself, but none of that grocery store rap].
Despite the mess of schoolwork and society that I have to deal with this next week, I woke up today feeling good, as every morning should be right? Right! I spent a lot of time yesterday spilling my heart. Before college, I was scheduled for this once a month, and before that… 5 days/week. Losing that immediate sangha that was always at the palm of my hands has really taken a toll on me. I’m just now learning how to continue on a day to day basis accepting that some special moments will have to be put on hold until the time is right for free speech.
Beverly and Kelly are always on my case about posting a new blog, no matter how many times I repeat myself saying it isn’t the right time. Here’s what’s been going on… in between all my time distracted from the B-Crew ;) I’ve started a prayer journal, and so far it’s been more successful than a traditional journal. I haven’t been to mass since I was home with my family; time to get my pray on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. Thank you.
ReplyDelete2. I love prayer Journals.
3. Have a nice day... heehee
1. I also thank you.
ReplyDelete2. B-Crew 4 Lyfe!
3. I don't care either.... mer!
You're beautiful. :)
ReplyDeletei like you :)
ReplyDelete