to the end.
excited to have my car again. and to breathe again.
also excited for another SF trip with cleo so we can walk, just walk, like what she does in Cambridge, in the summer sun, get me some seafood, and find a beautiful, peaceful place. maybe i'll bring my drum. yes, i'll bring my drum. and a blanket, oh and socks! because last time it was a little chilly and i was forced to by socks from REI. but it's totes not even a bad thing cus i funking heart that store to pieces. typing out this blog makes me feel like im in wanket's english class again, journaling every morning about whatever and not worrying about grammar or punctuation. i like hot tea and people of Truth.
You make me so happy. I'm so excited for SF and I'm so excited for you to bring a blanket for me to sit on and play me some drum music while I just lay down and look at the sky.
ReplyDeleteREI socks. Hahahahahahaha so much goodness and memories coming up right now. :)
I like that you like blogging and I like that we both use it as a public journal of sorts.
I like both of those things too. Except I'm not craving hot tea lately cause it's been dang hot outside. But today it's BEAUTIFUL! love love love you now go study for finals and hurry up and get them over with. You're going home so soon!! :) <3