Sunday, April 24, 2011

Uncharted

Tonight it hit me. It really hit me... so hard that I can picture myself in 2014 not receiving a single acceptance and literally feeling my heart ache. But I can take two things away from this. The first is that these emotions are signs that this is what I want to do; this is my goal. I want to go to med school. The second is similar to the first, this isn't a dream anymore, it has finally sunk in that it's my reality! HA! I feel great! And at the same time it feels gross and makes me sick. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm also not an adult. I don't have my life figured out and the next four years will certainly be a shit show. Damn.

I need a Plan B. Not some Plan B as noted on the sticky note from Betherly, but a serious plan for what comes next if I don't go on to med school right after graduation. I also need someone to tell me that I don't need to make that plan until closer to when the time comes. I want some real time lovin', someone to call me up and say "baby, you're a firework"

Something else I decided tonight: I HATE being a gemini, and yet, i love it :) [who didn't see that one coming?]

Thanks to cskewis for feelin' ma payne. Probs time to relax and sleep. Easter Sunday! weee!! choose your chocolate wisely, FAIR TRADE!

hang loose

1 comment:

Followers